Tuesday 24 September 2013

Lump In My Throat (idiom)

Is is Day Two since Liyana and Munz left the country - not that I am counting but just read Liyana's latest post on her blog, that just brought the lump in my throat again. Click here if you want to have a read too...
Liyana's blog
All is good now - life is back to 'normal'. Everyone is now back at work, uni and school.
So far my #100dayfitnesschallenge is going ok- it is only day 2 or 99days to T! It is keeping me motivated though. Alias is also doing it over lunch time and when he can after work - Great stuff!
I am looking forward to next week - Alias and I will be jetting off to Rome for a few days - hope the weather is better in Rome. Yes I will still do my fitness challenges - it only takes half hour - so no excuse.


No comments:

Post a Comment