Sunday 22 September 2013

I set myself a 100day fitness challenge-100days to 31.12.2013 starts tomorrow

This idea came about after reading a FB page of a Fitness Instructor I know, who does this annual 100day challenge for charity. I couldn't join her FB group since I don't want to dissappoint her at any point of the duration
 So I thought I would challenge myself the same too and it starts tomorrow. Now I need you guys to keep me motivated.
First thing I will need to do is measure myself tonight, chest, waist, hips and thighs.
Set my first exercise for day 100 (tomorrow) - and it's going to be power-walk 30mins.
As soon as I've done it I will let you know. And set day99's exercise challenge. 
Do join me in this daily challenges...I need your push. 
If you do join me, don't forget to properly warm up and cool down after.

No comments:

Post a Comment