Monday 16 September 2013

A day at a time

Not sure of the things that are going through my head and heart at the moment. Took a day off work to spend some value mother - daughter time. Nashrah is back from Uni to spend some time with big sister too.
Last Saturday had a farewell-do for Liyana and Munzir who will be leaving home to move to Trinidad with Munzir's two year work assignment.
In the past year, since last August 2012, the 'proposal', the engagement, the wedding and now the move...all happened. It certainly is their year.
Nadiah too will be moving to Australia for a year in October 2013 for a Gap year. All exciting for her too.
Nashrah will be going back to Uni in Birmingham.
That leaves just the three of us at home.  It will be all strange to start, but I'm sure we will get used to it.
Too many things happening and yet I signed up for a course as well-a course completely out of my comfort zone! It is like I haven't got enough going on or is this my escape route to distract me??
I just have to take it a day at a time until things get back to 'normal'??

No comments:

Post a Comment