Monday 28 October 2013

It's that 'last night together' feeling all over again

So it's finally here, the night before Nadiah leaves us to set for her year's travel. One month in Vietnam then to Australia. Whilst we are left here in this stormy and windy weather, Nadiah will be jetting off to where it's somewhat 30degrees and dry.
Here I was sitting in the living room just watching her pack her 25kg back pack, hoping that she has got all her important travel documents safe, praying that she keeps her sensible head on at all times. She will be missed terribly especially I do rely on her for quite a bit, like 'who is going to take the cats to the vet' or 'who can buy some groceries on the way home' or 'who can cook dinner tonight'?
With Nashrah at Uni, there will only now be three of us at home. I can't believe, just in this year my household occupants fell from six to three? Seriously, 2013? 
I will be looking forward to 2014. The next time our family will be reunited it will be in sunny Malaysia...we will all be together with the rest of the extended family as well! That's massive to my English friends' standards...Friends, I am not talking about 20 or 30 ... We are talking probably 100s! 
I do hope Nadiah and Liyana and Munz will all be able to join us in Malaysia for Eid 2014. It will be great and we can all plan a big family holiday by the beach.

2 comments:

  1. Good to know all under control and yr family spreading their wings all over the world. One comment I may add: every time you or any Muslim makes a Hope, one should end it with "inshaAllah" Prophet Muhammad s.a.w. forgot to say "InshaAllah" at the end of his "hope" he was chided by Allah.......Check it with your ustad to know more re the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Appreciate your comment and thanks for the reminder.
    Thanks also for reading my blog.

    ReplyDelete